Million Snacks Franchise Opportunities
At Million Snacks® our mission is to give everyone an opportunity to own their own business while securing their future and financial goals. We know that taking the plunge into owning a business can be difficult, especially after layoffs or career changes. One of the most successful ways to maneuver into owning a business is through franchising. With that in mind, Million Snacks has perfected their franchise model to make it one of the most affordable in the industry.
As a Million Snacks franchisee you have the opportunity, and freedom, to choose which Million Snacks franchise concept works for your budget and investment needs. Even better, you can combine any of the following Million Snacks franchise concepts for a much more diverse menu offering:
- Million Snacks Convenience Store Franchise
- Million Snacks La Roma Pizza and Wings Franchise
- Million Snacks Grilled Cheese Franchise
- Million Snacks Pretzel Franchise
- Million Snacks Cinnamon Rolls Franchise
- Million Snacks Peanut Butter and Jelly Franchise
- Million Snacks Gelato and Ice Cream Franchise
- Million Snacks Cafe (all of the above)
Why pay more to make your business dreams a reality, and
to get your financial goals heading in the right direction?
Investment Snapshot for Express Model: Kiosk/Modular
- Square footage: 100 to 900
- Equipment: $15,000 to $45,000
- Leasehold Improvements/Construction: $44,000 to $100,000
- Total Investment: $109,050 to $222,400
Investment Snapshot for Standard Model: In-line/Stand-Alone
- Square footage: 500 to 1200
- Equipment: $15,000 to $45,000
- Leasehold Improvements/Construction: $45,000 to $125,000
- Total Investment: $133,000 to $302,000
When you compare a Million Snacks Franchise Opportunity to some of the most popular fast food eateries on the market, we have the lowest franchising fee, lowest royalty fee in the snack food industry, and low startup costs. We have purposely made our franchise model MUCH more affordable.
Let's compare a Million Snacks Franchise Cost to some of our competitors:
Why pay more than you need to when a Million Snacks Franchise offers you:
- A quality menu that provides much healthier alternatives to the average junk food sold by our
- Startup cost flexibility using Express and Standard Models to create the size service store
- Assistance and training in your franchise.
Print the Franchise Application Form (PDF) and completely fill it out. Fax to 203.909.6627. Your completed franchise application will give us a good idea of your work history, business experience, financial goals, expectations, and overall objectives as a Million Snacks franchisee.
Download and review the Million Snacks Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and print page #201 (ITEM #23) Acknowledgement of Receipt of FDD. Fax the completed Acknowledgement Receipt to 203.909.6627.
- By law, all Million Snacks prospective franchisees must have our FDD in their possession a total of 14- calendar days from signing the Acknowledgement Receipt before any franchise fees are paid to Million Snacks. The FDD provides you with the necessary information about our franchise opportunity so that a knowledgeable purchase may be made. It entails comprehensive details about our company’s background and history, financial data and distribution channels, and also serves as an opportunity for you to make a well informed decision to help you move forward in becoming a franchisee within the organization.
Print and review the Million Snacks Franchise Agreement. Complete and fax to 203.909.6627.
Our Million Snacks franchise agreement is the legal document that binds the franchisor (us) and franchisee (you) together. Our franchise application explains what our company expects from you in running a Million Snacks franchise. It’s also designed to assure that all of the franchisees within our organization are treated equitably.
Setup an interview with a member of our development team so we can get to know you.
Here we will discuss all details of our franchise process and address any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, we will review the details of your application, work history, and financial background. Lastly, we’ll summarize our site selection process and next steps to getting started.
Related articles (PDFs):